Now that I have time to blog, I shall blog. It's been too long.
Earlier just now, my SGT grabbed me one side to tell me, 'bruce, my wife, is PREGNANT!' And I shook his hands, jump up and down on the spot and hugged him! Don't ask me why I'm so excited. But I really am happy for that guy! I told him this year is really his year. Next month he's getting his staff sgt rank, and now this.
Now I have so much time to think and reflect. See la. Make me standby for this kind of event. Emo.
And er, I haven't been blogging. So I feel weird typing words and punctuation. I feel weird typing out what I feel and think.
Ok continue. Went for facial two days ago. Aunty did AHA treatment on me. Don't ask me what's AHA. All I know is, she poured acid on me. ACID. Ok la not pour. Applied. Rolls. Hahahaha. Ok anyway, she said she burnt a layer of my skin. No big deal~ yeah. A brand new layer is suppose to grow soon. Then I told her 'OK! Burn more! Feel free to burn me!'
Hello. If you're still reading, you must be a big fan. Cause I'm bored myself blogging about lame stuffs.
I need to watch iron man 2 AGAIN. Lousy eng wah cinema broke down on me the other time. OH YAH! I need to watch it before it stops showing in cinemas. Zzz
I should have brought my psp or ds. I am so bored I can feel my brains crumbling.
Oh, my sister passed her final theory a few days ago. STRESS. Don't look at me! I am trying okay!
Wait. Suddenly thought of something. Cut nails at night bad luck ah? At night means what? After 7 or after 8? Or after sunset? Last night I cut leh! Both my toes and fingers. Then I panic!
OMFB (oh my fcuking beans) only twenty mins passed!
Hahahaha a group of chinese officers are talking about tau gays! And farming them. WTH! Are we really that bored!
Oh I just yawned.
I envy those bloggers that can blog looooong loong and not get bored of it. Wah wait I envy bloggers that does advertorials more! Easy money lor! Just do composition and take nice photos with it (if not nice, photoshop!)
Oh btw. Who's justin bebier. Who's this greyson now? Seriously. They are just boys with same hair and same hair shake and same HATE factor. So stop idolising them already. They don't deserve the crazy attention. Same goes for chunky. For those that went huh chunky??? Go on Youtube and type, chunky chinese boy from taiwan sings I will always love you. Another one! Why? Cause he's fat? Cause he has bangs? Cause his eyes are small? Oh wait. Cause he can sing high. Please. I also can. Bring me to ellen la. I sing also.
Ok. I feel more bitchy than bored now. Actually, I'm really really bored.
There is an apple laptop user opposite me. White colour. Quite nice. Feel like getting one.
Oh someone just tweeted me. Wait ah.
Oh that was @CA20K1. He told me to wake that guy downstairs up!
(Yes I am very bored)
Help me count how many times I used the word 'bored'
Thank you for watching sesame street. Today's keyword is 'bored' B O R E D
Letter of the day. B - for bored and bitchy and bonamana! (dance in my brains) oh look! Brains! B!
Should I just publish post now?
Or should I.... just type out the names of the people sitting opposite me? (Btw we're all on the floor. Some sleeping, some using laptops, some using blackberry ME ME ME, and a lot using iphone. Zzz)
W Y Leow is playing a blue colored PSP. Two unknown guy sleeping. (I can't see their names) Feroze is using the chio white colour apple mac book. Someone without uniform is using his iphone. 6 people are lying down, sleeping, listening to mp3. (Oh someone is snoring) Oh and there is one girl in the room. Just one. She looks pleasant. And I wanna ask her why she sign on. Why? Like to wear uniform ah?
How come army's uniform looks so nice and airy and light? Mine is so thick and hot!
OMG now they are trying to socialise. Don't talk to me la! Don't act small talks. I don't wanna talk! Let me blog in peace! Hahahaha.
I wonder, what's for lunch?
Oh later at night, I'll be at newton for standby. Oh dear. Newton food! FAT DIE ME!
So, ok bye!
PS: I took another twenty mins to blog. So altogether, forty mins burnt! So little... Oh btw how do you guys pronounce lil wayne? Haha I didn't know and I said 'look! Little wayne on mtv!' Wrong meh.
I hope they provide us with fruits later.
Earlier just now, my SGT grabbed me one side to tell me, 'bruce, my wife, is PREGNANT!' And I shook his hands, jump up and down on the spot and hugged him! Don't ask me why I'm so excited. But I really am happy for that guy! I told him this year is really his year. Next month he's getting his staff sgt rank, and now this.
Now I have so much time to think and reflect. See la. Make me standby for this kind of event. Emo.
And er, I haven't been blogging. So I feel weird typing words and punctuation. I feel weird typing out what I feel and think.
Ok continue. Went for facial two days ago. Aunty did AHA treatment on me. Don't ask me what's AHA. All I know is, she poured acid on me. ACID. Ok la not pour. Applied. Rolls. Hahahaha. Ok anyway, she said she burnt a layer of my skin. No big deal~ yeah. A brand new layer is suppose to grow soon. Then I told her 'OK! Burn more! Feel free to burn me!'
Hello. If you're still reading, you must be a big fan. Cause I'm bored myself blogging about lame stuffs.
I need to watch iron man 2 AGAIN. Lousy eng wah cinema broke down on me the other time. OH YAH! I need to watch it before it stops showing in cinemas. Zzz
I should have brought my psp or ds. I am so bored I can feel my brains crumbling.
Oh, my sister passed her final theory a few days ago. STRESS. Don't look at me! I am trying okay!
Wait. Suddenly thought of something. Cut nails at night bad luck ah? At night means what? After 7 or after 8? Or after sunset? Last night I cut leh! Both my toes and fingers. Then I panic!
OMFB (oh my fcuking beans) only twenty mins passed!
Hahahaha a group of chinese officers are talking about tau gays! And farming them. WTH! Are we really that bored!
Oh I just yawned.
I envy those bloggers that can blog looooong loong and not get bored of it. Wah wait I envy bloggers that does advertorials more! Easy money lor! Just do composition and take nice photos with it (if not nice, photoshop!)
Oh btw. Who's justin bebier. Who's this greyson now? Seriously. They are just boys with same hair and same hair shake and same HATE factor. So stop idolising them already. They don't deserve the crazy attention. Same goes for chunky. For those that went huh chunky??? Go on Youtube and type, chunky chinese boy from taiwan sings I will always love you. Another one! Why? Cause he's fat? Cause he has bangs? Cause his eyes are small? Oh wait. Cause he can sing high. Please. I also can. Bring me to ellen la. I sing also.
Ok. I feel more bitchy than bored now. Actually, I'm really really bored.
There is an apple laptop user opposite me. White colour. Quite nice. Feel like getting one.
Oh someone just tweeted me. Wait ah.
Oh that was @CA20K1. He told me to wake that guy downstairs up!
(Yes I am very bored)
Help me count how many times I used the word 'bored'
Thank you for watching sesame street. Today's keyword is 'bored' B O R E D
Letter of the day. B - for bored and bitchy and bonamana! (dance in my brains) oh look! Brains! B!
Should I just publish post now?
Or should I.... just type out the names of the people sitting opposite me? (Btw we're all on the floor. Some sleeping, some using laptops, some using blackberry ME ME ME, and a lot using iphone. Zzz)
W Y Leow is playing a blue colored PSP. Two unknown guy sleeping. (I can't see their names) Feroze is using the chio white colour apple mac book. Someone without uniform is using his iphone. 6 people are lying down, sleeping, listening to mp3. (Oh someone is snoring) Oh and there is one girl in the room. Just one. She looks pleasant. And I wanna ask her why she sign on. Why? Like to wear uniform ah?
How come army's uniform looks so nice and airy and light? Mine is so thick and hot!
OMG now they are trying to socialise. Don't talk to me la! Don't act small talks. I don't wanna talk! Let me blog in peace! Hahahaha.
I wonder, what's for lunch?
Oh later at night, I'll be at newton for standby. Oh dear. Newton food! FAT DIE ME!
So, ok bye!
PS: I took another twenty mins to blog. So altogether, forty mins burnt! So little... Oh btw how do you guys pronounce lil wayne? Haha I didn't know and I said 'look! Little wayne on mtv!' Wrong meh.
I hope they provide us with fruits later.
Comments